|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
||FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CALL:
SCOTT LETOURNEAU, CEO OF
NEVADA CORPORATE PLANNERS, INTERVIEWS
ELIZABETH MERCIER, CPA WITH SUMMIT CONSULTANCY GROUP, LLC
Are you ready for the end-of-year tax issues facing your small business? Odds are you may be a little behind in this area, and CPA Elizabeth Mercier shares specific tax planning tips that can save you some headaches next April.
Lead and Body
Las Vegas, Nev. (Nov. 2012) - Scott Letourneau, CEO of Nevada Corporate Planners, Inc. interviewed Elizabeth Mercier, CPA with the Las Vegas tax firm Summit Consultancy Group, LLC.
Listeners to this “simplified” tax training program heard Letourneau discuss with Mercier these and many other important tax questions:
- What types of entities have a December 31 st calendar year end?
- What are the basic accounting and bookkeeping steps that must be taken to maximize your year-end results in your business?
- Is tax software necessary for your business and what must be implemented before the year’s end?
- What strategies should you follow if your business is expected to have a profit or loss at the end of the year (and how are they different)?
- What are the BIG end of the year tax strategies to keep more money in your pocket and the IRS off your back?
Business owners interested in accessing this powerful teleseminar, and others like it, can go to http://thetopfivepercentclub.com/ to register for the Top 5% Club (free for the first 30 days).
Scott Letourneau is an international expert when it comes to helping business owners get off to a fast start to profitability. He has helped over 6,000 business owners incorporate and develop the resources to obtain capital. His Top 5% Club is designed to help entrepreneurs be in the top 5% that are still in business in five years…and are successful and profitable.
About Nevada Corporate Planners, Inc.
Over 15 years ago, Scott Letourneau founded Nevada Corporate Planners, Inc. (www.nvinc.com) and 9 years ago founded Fast Business Credit, Inc. (www.fastbusinesscredit.com). He is also a busy lecturer, consultant, and author. He is recognized nationally and internationally as a leading expert in helping business owners incorporate their business and get off to a fast start. He is a contributing author to Start Your Own Information Marketing Business by Entrepreneur Magazine.