This is the important distinction that sets NCP apart – we provide COMPLETE FORMATION for your business entity that includes total support BEFORE and AFTER you set up your corporation or LLC. We protect you with elements that the other services miss:
Detailed questions about your business needs and goals
Step-by-step guidance on all critical compliance documentation
Solutions for all 5 essentials – formation, compliance, taxes, funding and profits
Established alliances with the world’s top entrepreneurs and support professionals
A 16 year history of integrity and measurable results
When you incorporate with NCP, you never have to worry about being penalized for failing to ask the right questions up front. Our job is to give you certainty about the options that are best for your individual business situation – with services that are fast, complete and priced to give you the absolute best value.
NCP is for you if you’re…
…new to the process of selecting an incorporation service company
…not sure what to look for or what questions to ask to get started
…uncertain about trusting a provider you’ve researched online
....simple too busy to do it yourself and have to much to risk by missing costly steps with a low priced online filing company
Scott Letourneau The Business Startup Expert
"Hi. I'm Scott Letourneau and I started NCP to help entrepreneurs avoid becoming another business failure statistic. As you know 80-95% fail within 5 years. We put together systems to help your business get started, access capital and grow to become part of the Top 5% that is in business and profitable after five years and beyond!
At NCP, our mission is for entrepreneurs to launch their business with confidence and get their business off to a fast start and achieve their dreams! Call us at 1-888-627-7007. We can help."
HOW WE OPERATE
What does it mean when we say that our services are fast, complete and deliver the best value? We want you to know what you can expect when you do business with NCP.
Fast: With thousands of successful incorporations behind us, backed by best practices from the world’s top legal, tax and business strategists, we know how to get you from where you are to where you need to be – quickly and efficiently.
Complete: When you work with NCP, you work with a live expert – not an online forms robot. We know the right questions to ask to help you start your business right the first time and avoid costly omissions, mistakes and rework.
Best Value: By tailoring your startup package to the real-world requirements of your individual business situation, NCP saves you hundreds, thousands or even tens of thousands in opportunity costs and overpaid taxes. We save you money today and tomorrow by covering bases that the online services miss.
How To Choose The Right Company To Help You Start Your Business:
1. Do they offer more than one service? If not, do they offer resources of any kind? An online company that only offers incorporating services may not provide the individualized support your startup needs.
2. Do nationally-known professionals endorse them? Anybody can find a local friend to do this, but it means a lot more when a national figure is willing to put their reputation on the line.
3. What does their “About” page say about the principals? The people behind the company should be willing to let you know who they are and what their values are.
4. Do they have audio and video testimonials from clients? Written testimonials are good, but it says a lot about client satisfaction if they’re willing to go the extra mile with an audio or video endorsement.
5. What local organizations are they affiliated with? You can tell a lot about a company’s integrity and stability by the quality and longevity of their network of business relationships.
6. Have they been in business for more than ten years? 80-95% of new businesses don’t make it past five years. Of those that do, only 4% make it past ten years. Get advice from the group you want to belong to.
7. When you call for support, does the staff sound knowledgeable? Do they treat you in a professional manner? Do they follow up when you leave a message? When companies make it a priority to treat their clients well, it often shows in the way they treat and train their professional staff.
Remember, when you choose a company to help form your corporation or LLC to start your business, you're not just choosing a one-off service. It's a relationship that will either help you lay a solid, reliable foundation for success, or leave your business exposed to expensive hidden risks later on.
You want to give yourself every advantage to ensure that your hard work will not only pay off, but reward you with exponential growth over the years.
To help you beat the odds and launch your business with confidence!
We accomplish our purpose by giving your business a solid foundation and the best chance for success. We’ve been making this happen for thousands of clients since 1997.
To take our clients beyond business success. By taking the guesswork and worry out of the startup process, we want to free you up to achieve more of the things that made you WANT to launch your business – more choices, more freedom, more time with the people who matter most to you.
Do what is right
Deliver excellent service
Work as a team
Experience The Difference With NCP
1. Personalized services. You don't want your entity formation company to take a "cookie-cutter" approach to your entity selection or to "sweep you down the corporate assembly line" so they can move on to the next customer. Unlike many of our competitors, we refuse to offer anything but the most conscientiously focused and individualized services available. You'll understand the business implications of the choices you make, every step of the way, so you can move forward with confidence.
2. Ongoing training. Our members-only training with online videos, audios, webinars and downloadable documents makes the startup process completely turnkey. You'll have all the powerful business tools you need at your fingertips, backed by quick, accurate and reliable service so you can focus on what you do best – running your business!
3. Ongoing support. You know that you can't just "switch to autopilot" once your entity is formed, and so do we. That's why we offer a full array of business support services to keep you ahead of the latest business strategies, developments and resources. Our goal is to develop a relationship with you and make your business as profitable and rewarding as it can be. We have a vested interest in your success!
4. Comprehensive startup expertise. Nevada Corporate Planners is a leader in providing corporate entity and business formation services. Since 1997, we've specialized in helping you select and form the optimal, most appropriate corporate entity for your unique business situation, but we don’t stop there. We can also help you quickly establish solid business credit to access growth capital and help you leverage the power of joint ventures to expand your market reach.
5. Experts in all 50 states. Again, we don’t force you into a “one size fits all” solution. We know that you often need the flexibility of forming corporate entities in other (or in multiple) states, and the power that this strategy may afford to your business planning. We are specialists in forming Nevada entities and forming corporations and LLCs in all 50 states.
Our Mission is to Help You Get Your Business Off to a Fast Start to Profits!
You'll be glad you chose to be one of the more than 6,000 clients that NCP serves nationwide.
View our list of frequently asked questions to learn more about what we do and how we can help turn your business startup dreams into a reality.
1. I am not just looking to form a Nevada LLC or corporation, I am starting a business. How is your company different?
2. Why should I turn to NCP for business services and not elsewhere?
3. I have heard a lot about how to incorporate in Nevada and there are so many companies that offer that service. Why should I use your company?
4. If I do not choose Nevada , will you help me start my business in my home state?
5. What is your motivation to take ongoing care of me, so that I know I won't be cut loose after our first transaction?
6.What are some of the business development services you offer? Do you have any other key items to help me hit the ground running with my new business?
Q: I am not just looking to form a Nevada LLC or corporation, I am starting a business. How is your company different? TOP
In many ways! First, we will guide you through the challenging process of determining which entity makes the most sense for your business and your goals, not only in year one, but for the next several years. (Your professionals are welcome to be involved in that process.)
Second, we will help you obtain critical business services to get your business up and running quickly, leaving you free to do what you do best -- bring in new clients and revenue! Remember, the #1 reason for business failure is lack of cash flow. We want to make sure you're not mired in the laborious details of setting up your business, so you'll have ample time, focus and energy to get that cash flowing quickly. It may mean the difference between success and failure in the first six months!
Q: Why should I turn to NCP for business services and not elsewhere? TOP
Over the years thousands have come to us to form their Nevada LLC or corporation for their new business. We've realized that it's important to provide more business solutions, especially the most common ones. Even if you were to find those services on your own valuable time, with all the options available the odds are you might not end up with the best overall value.
We have taken our time to research, interview and negotiate with the best business partners that are HIGHLY MOTIVATED to provide you top-quality service. The bottom line? We have a vested interest in your success – not just so we can help you form your initial corporation or LLC, but so that we can remain your trusted partner for years to come.
Q: I have heard a lot about how to incorporate in Nevada and there are so many companies that offer that service. Why should I use your company?
NCP's years of valuable experience and extensive research work to your benefit. First and foremost, we didn't get our facts by "Googling" the Internet to find out what our competition says. (You may have noticed that many websites seem to be saying the exact same things.) Instead, we went straight to the horse's mouth, hiring top CPA firms to give us the most updated and verified information possible. We don't take the chance of sending you out on a limb either. Our own advisors strive to provide us with the proper balance of conservative viewpoint and maximized advantage.
More importantly, we know that in order to earn your business, we MUST prove ourselves from the start. That starts with telling you the truth about what Nevada incorporation will -- or won't -- do for your unique situation. We refuse to over-promise on Nevada 's benefits just to get you in the door. For example, most of you will not save state corporate income taxes by incorporating in Nevada. Most of you have nexus in your home state and will need to foreign register (or qualify) to do business there.
If you decide that incorporating in your home state is best and you are not planning on moving for a few years, we can support you with that approach also!
Our goal is to develop a lifetime relationship with you.
Q: If I do not choose Nevada, will you help me start my business in my home state? Yes. (If we only formed corporations and LLCs in Nevada, wouldn't you be suspicious of a one-way agenda?) Instead, you have the option to incorporate in your home state or Nevada. You'll get concise, timely information so you have all the facts to make an informed decision. Either way, we're here to support you and your business.
Q: What is your motivation to take ongoing care of me, so that I know I won't be cut loose after our first transaction?
Every company says they give great service. Here are a few tips to determine who really has your best interest in mind:
• Do they offer any ongoing support services? If they don't, why not? (Might they already know that clients will be upset with their service, so why even try?)
• Do they have any client testimonials? Are they dated? Do they use the client's full name? Audio and video testimonials are very important!
• Are they recommended by nationally-known professionals? Let's face it --- any company can get a local professional to recommend them just by reciprocating referrals. But a nationally-known professional has a reputation on the line, and he or she will NOT refer to just anyone.
• Are they recommended in any top-selling books in their field?
• What do local agencies say? A call to the local Chamber of Commerce or Better Business Bureau will tell you how many complaints they have had over a period of time.
• How long have they been in business? As you know, 95% of all businesses will not make it through their first five years, and only 4% make it past 10 years. The incorporation services industry is no different. If you incorporate with a company that goes out of business and you have to change registered agent 12 months from now, that is expensive.
Better to start with one that has a track record and plans to be around for years to come!
NCP has been in Business since 1997 and is Going Strong!
NCP really understands the lifetime value of a new client. We know that we need to take care of you, give you the straight story, avoid overpromising, and deliver on value to keep you as our client, and to deserve your referrals.
Any business worth their salt knows that the cost of constantly finding new clients far surpasses that of offering more value and better services to existing, loyal clients. It just akes sense to do business this way.
Q: What are some of the business development services you offer? Do you have any other key items to help me hit the ground running with my new business?
A: Here is a list of the powerful business development services we offer, plus the many ways we support you to get your new business off to a fast start. Keep in mind, we've interviewed dozens of companies in each area in order to uncover the best of the best for you. We also provide many services in-house where appropriate, to assure you of the best quality and price. Because of our large volume of clients, we're able to negotiate a discounted price for you in each area!
• NCP is dedicated to help you grow your business and become part of the 5% that are still in business after five years.
Questions about Forming an LLC or Corporation?
Call NCP at 1-888-627-7007