Here are the powerful advantages of having a U.S. entity for your business:
1. BUILDS TRUST WITH U.S. CONSUMERS ONLINE
Many U.S. consumers feel safer knowing that they don’t have to go outside
the country to resolve customer service, return, refund or support issues.
You could be losing 20-40% of your sales every year, simply because your
website doesn’t list a U.S. location!
2. ESTABLISHES CREDIBILITY WITH U.S. BUSINESS PARTNERS
Most U.S. businesses prefer working with other U.S. companies to minimize
tax and legal complications. You could be losing revenue because of a
perception issue that can be easily and inexpensively fixed!
3. PROTECTS YOUR ASSETS FROM DEVASTATING LAWSUITS
Holding parts of your business safely and securely in another jurisdiction
can protect your assets from certain legal actions in your home country. A
U.S. entity reduces your legal exposure by separating your business and
personal assets with a protective firewall.
4. SLASHES YOUR MERCHANT ACCOUNT COSTS
Setting up a U.S. entity for your business means that U.S. customers
process payments through your U.S. merchant account. That can translate
into big savings over the “international” credit card rates charged to
process those same transactions in your home country (a big plus is a U.S. merchant
account that does NOT require a U.S. co-signer).
5. POSITIONS YOU TO PROFIT FROM U.S. REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITIES
In some regions of the U.S. 50% of homes under $200,000 are purchased by
cash investors. A large portion of investors are based outside the U.S. The
most advantageous way to invest in U.S. real estate is through a separate
As you can see there are many advantages to establishing a U.S. presence
for your business. The key is to do it now and do it right! When you live
and operate outside the U.S. it can be hard to know where to begin. Too
many business owners struggle through the process, only to discover later
that they have tax issues with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) or
unforeseen immigration or liability problems. NCP is aligned with the right
legal, tax and immigration specialists to keep you in compliance as you get
in position to take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity! We are the
Since 1997, Nevada Corporate Planners (NCP) has helped
hundreds of business owners around the globe start their U.S. business and
take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity to open up lucrative new
These are just a few of the top questions we have received over the years from our clients and
we would help you with when you work with NCP:
• Which entity is best to operate in the U.S.?
• Should you ever consider doing business in your own name?
• Which state is best for your situation (Nevada, Wyoming, Delaware,
• What are the federal tax compliance rules?
• What are the U.S. tax treaties with your home country?
• With a U.S. company will you need a work VISA?
• What are your upfront costs to form a U.S. company (not just an entity
• What is sufficient for a U.S. address when developing trust in the U.S.
• What are the steps to establish a U.S. bank account (do you have to
travel to the U.S.)?
• Is it possible to establish a U.S. merchant account without a U.S.
• What are the annual fees to maintain the U.S. company?
• What resources does NCP offer to make this a turn-key process for you?
• Plus much, much more!
CAUTION: Online companies may make this appear to be simple. Meaning, very few steps for a low price. You do not want surprises, especially when you are not based in the United States. NCP's goal is to remove surprises and provide the support you need!
What Do Other International Entrepreneurs Say About Working with NCP:
"Setting up company structures is a very complicated process
but NCP has been fantastic and had made the process a lot easy!"
Charles and Rebecca Formosa
"NCP is very resourceful, very helpful and would highly recommend
"Tony took me through the process and it's been very smooth,
and it's been a pleasure to do business with these guys".
Here is our COMPLETE U.S. FORMATION PACKAGE and All the Support You will Receive. Learn More
Make it easy on yourself - team up with the most efficient entity formation/business support partners in the world. If you are outside the U.S. call us at 001-702-367-7373 or e-mail us with your complete contact information at: support@IncorporateWithConfidence.com.
Once we receive your contact information we are able to speak to you through Skype® . You'll be very glad you did. Fill our the information for more information.