|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
||FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CALL:
SCOTT LETOURNEAU, CEO OF
NEVADA CORPORATE PLANNERS, INTERVIEWS
SOLO BUSINESS MARKETING EXPERT, JEANNA POOL
Let's face it.most information available about marketing doesn't easily apply to solo business owners, who are so busy working with clients. Consistent and successful marketing can be a huge challenge.
Lead and Body
Las Vegas, Nev. (Apr. 2012) - Scott Letourneau, CEO of Nevada Corporate Planners, Inc. interviewed Jeanna Pool, author of "Marketing for Solos," an Amazon #1 Bestseller.
Listeners to the call will hear Jeanna provide the know-how you need to confidently and successfully take control of the marketing for your one-person small business. She will change the way you market your services forever, with these and many other strategies:
- How marketing for solo small business owners is different than marketing for other businesses.
- The 3 MUSTS a niche must have to help your business grow!
- How to speak the language of your prospective clients to make what you do become an irresistible offer to them!
- Why marketing is really less, instead of more.
- What is Strategic Diversification and how this can make all the difference in your business.
- Big mistakes to avoid in your marketing as a solo small business owner
Business owners interested in accessing this powerful teleseminar, and others like it, can go to http://thetopfivepercentclub.com/ to register for the Top 5% Club (free for the first 30 days).
Scott Letourneau is an international expert when it comes to helping business owners get off to a fast start to profitability. He has helped over 5,850 business owners incorporate and develop the resources to obtain capital. His Top 5% Club is designed to help entrepreneurs be in the top 5% that are still in business in five years.and are successful and profitable.
About Nevada Corporate Planners, Inc.
Over 15 years ago, Scott Letourneau founded Nevada Corporate Planners, Inc. (www.nvinc.com) and 9 years ago founded Fast Business Credit, Inc. (www.fastbusinesscredit.com). He is also a busy lecturer, consultant, and author. He is recognized nationally and internationally as a leading expert in helping business owners incorporate their business and get off to a fast start. He is a contributing author to Start Your Own Information Marketing Business by Entrepreneur Magazine.