LLC or CORPORATION
An LLC or Corporation are separate legal entities designed to separate your business and personal assets. NCP will start you with a complete formation. Otherwise, you will have ZERO protection.
Our packages include a comprehensive 100-minute training, and quick-start summary templates, on which state and which entity may be best for you.
CPA/Attorney & Tax Reduction Specialist
“What I like most about Scott Letourneau and NCP, is their incredible knowledge, and commitment to being honorable. There are only a few business professionals that I would recommend, and Scott and his NCP team are one of them.”
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
An LLC is a standard business structure choice. An LLC is taxed in one of four different ways (S or C corp, partnership, or disregarded entity).
NCP will review your taxation type, and the number of members matches up with the proper operating agreement. The management structure of your LLC is critical for everything from ownership, banking, and investors.
Our team will review your new entity order and provide input if your new entity details do not look correct. You also may schedule a strategy session with our CEO. Learn more here.
Your Complete Corporation or LLC Formation Includes:
- 100-minute video and quick start summary templates to help you determine the best state and entity.
- Name check in the state and federal trademark office.
- Prepare and file articles of incorporation with the state.
- Registered agent service for 12 months
- A complete LLC record book must include the correct operating agreement, membership certificates, minutes and resolutions, written instructions, record book review, and online video support.
- Your filed documents will be saved in a secure folder along with your operating agreement, resolutions, bylaws, EIN filing, and other essential documents to help you with your next steps in your process, including banking.
- Step-by-step training to help you complete each part of your record book.
- Priority shipping
- EIN (Employment Identification Number)
- S Election – 2553 Filed with the IRS (for S corp. election only by the LLC).
- C Corp Election – 8832 Filed with the IRS (for C corp. election only by the LLC).
Support and Bonuses Included:
- Video support on each form and step of the process to save you time and keep it simple.
- Unlimited e-mail and phone support on any questions on the forms or process.
- Access to our NCP Members’ training and support for compliance.
- Launch Your Business with Confidence Training Video. In this specialized training, you will discover how to properly set up your books, capitalization and formation strategies, and much more.
- Launch with Confidence Checklist. You will learn all the steps for different strategies including holding safe assets, real estate, foreign qualification and much more.
- Checklist to help you transition from a sole proprietorship to a separate legal entity.
- Transition from a Sole Proprietorship to an Entity Checklist. Our master checklist will help you keep on track with important transition.
- Professional resources as needed for areas like tax, legal, immigration, merchant accounts, business building, funding…