Scott Letourneau, NCP’s CEO and Founder
Scott’s massive body of research, training and education includes the following:
- Paid research on the multi-state taxation rules with Deloite, including Public Law 86-272, which is being reviewed by the MTC.gov. Learn more here about potential changes.
- He was involved in the MTC.gov workgroup on sales tax nexus requirements state-by-state after the 2018 U.S. Supreme Court case Wayfair vs. South Dakota.
- Advanced asset structuring and trust law with Jack Miller, attorneys Robert L. Bolick, Jay Mitton, Dr. Arnold Goldstein, and multiple other advanced courses with CPA and legal professionals.
- Contributing author of “Start Your Own Information Marketing Business,” by Entrepreneur Press.
- Speaker in multiple countries on launching your U.S. business.
- A guest speaker on numerous podcasts, radio shows, and events for asset protection and sales tax strategies.
- He has founded several companies, including NCP, Sales Tax System, Fast Business Credit.
- Numerous marketing, copying writing, NLP, and other business events to help his clients beat the odds in business.
Scott founded NCP to help entrepreneurs launch their U.S. businesses with confidence.
Scott helped clean up an industry plagued with misinformation and aggressive strategies about incorporating in Nevada, Wyoming, and even Delaware back in the last 1990s.
Scott is the top e-commerce specialist for non-residents looking to launch in the U.S. on multiple platforms.
Scott has a business finance degree, formerly held a series 7 license, and his business background and can help in funding, accounting, cash flow, and overall business structure and strategy to protect your brand and profits.
Over the years, Scott has given numerous peaking, webinars, joint venture partner, and collaboration opportunities.
Scott’s passion is helping entrepreneurs beat the odds of business failure and establish a complete foundation to protect you and your family’s financial future. Learn more about Scott and opportunities for Scott to speak for your group of e-commerce entrepreneurs at his website.
Meet Our Team
Our U.S. company formations and sales tax registration process is automated with over 100 + infusionsoft campaigns, with automated follows to simply the process for our clients throughout the U.S. and globally. We use Zendesk to manage all our customer service requests, and our rock-star team is very fast, efficient with follow-up or return calls to help make your team most efficient so you can focus on what you do best, make profits for your business. Our team constantly communicates internally and with our valued clients to help launch your business with confidence.
Why is NCP Better
1. Personalized services. You don’t want your entity formation company to take a “cookie-cutter” approach to your entity selection or to “sweep you down the corporate assembly line” so they can move on to the next customer. Unlike many of our competitors, we refuse to offer anything but the most conscientiously focused and individualized services available. You’ll understand the business implications of the choices you make every step of the way so that you can move forward with confidence.
2. Ongoing training. Our members-only training with online videos, audios, webinars, and downloadable documents makes the startup process completely turnkey. You’ll have all the powerful business tools you need at your fingertips, backed by quick, accurate, and reliable service so you can focus on what you do best – running your business!
3. Ongoing support. You know that you can’t just “switch to autopilot” once your entity is formed, and so do we. That’s why we offer a full array of business support services to keep you ahead of the latest business strategies, developments, and resources. Our goal is to develop a relationship with you and make your business as profitable and rewarding as it can be. We have a vested interest in your success!
4. Comprehensive startup expertise. Nevada Corporate Planners is a leader in providing corporate entity and business formation services. Since 1997, we’ve specialized in helping you select and form the optimal, most appropriate corporate entity for your unique business situation, but we don’t stop there. We can also help you quickly establish solid business credit to access growth capital and help you leverage the power of joint ventures to expand your market reach.
5. Experts in all 50 states & for non-residents. Again, we don’t force you into a “one size fits all” solution. We know that you often need the flexibility of forming corporate entities in other (or in multiple) states and the power that this strategy may afford to your business planning. We are specialists in forming Nevada entities and forming corporations and LLCs in all 50 states. If you are outside the U.S. looking to launch, we work with e-commerce clients worldwide to launch your U.S. company and are partnered with the best tax professionals to help you keep in compliance.
Our Mission is to Help You Launch Your Business with Confidence!
You’ll be glad you chose to be one of the more than 6,500 clients
that NCP serves nationwide.