EIN Services


Our EIN service will help you obtain a Federal Tax ID Number or Employer Identification Number (EIN), for your business. This is the equivalent to a Social Security Number (or ITIN) for a business.

The IRS uses an EIN to identify a business, and it must be included on all your business tax filings. You will need an EIN to open a US bank account in the name of a separate legal entity.

As an e-commerce¬†seller, you may need an EIN number when creating your seller account in the United States whether you are selling on Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Etsy…

US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) requires an identifying number as well. In general, the more info that can be provided to CBP at the time of importing your products to the U.S. the smoother the process goes, and the faster your goods will be in a third-party warehouse.

You will need an EIN when you register for sales tax permits in the states you have nexus. Even if you are selling on a marketplace facilitator, where they collect and remit in 39-41 states, there are a few states you may be required to register.

Our Process:

After payment on the link above you will receive an email with a web form to fill out with your information, we will need to complete your SS4 and or 8832. Our team will review the information you submitted to make sure it is accurate before we file with the IRS.

We will send you an email notification when we have obtained the EIN. The IRS will mail you an official letter with your EIN. We do recommend our U.S. virtual address service in order to secure delivery to our office address vs an internal address.

EIN Options and our Fees:

$400 EIN Service (both US LLC and Foreign Entity) +
File IRS form 8832

This are recommended for a U.S. single member LLC owned by a foreign entity (where the foreign entity DOES NOT already have an EIN).


After payment on the link above you will receive an email with a link to a EIN web form. The web form has instructions and tips on how to provide us what we need to apply for your EIN.

Once we received your web form we will receive it for accuracy and follow up with any questions. It is very important that we are clear on the taxation of your foreign entity and what US tax return is expected to be filed, even if a protective return.

We will prepare the SS4 application for your signature before we submit to the IRS.

Once you submit your web form to our team, and the SS4 is emailed to you for your signature and returned via email, our team will fax it to the IRS within 24 hours. The IRS time frame ranges from 6-15 business days, assuming phone access is not available.

Yes, this is the most important part of the process. Especially the information that we need to put on 9a. Our team has a very complex chart to review to match up to your situation and the correct tax return expected by the IRS. You only get once chance to do this correctly otherwise the following with the IRS with returns and amended returns is a real challenge later.

Yes, we have an internal chart that matches up the tax return and due date required based upon how your SS4 is filled out. We work with tax firms that are on the same page and have experiences filing the required return and treaty disclosures as required. The tax firm fees to file returns are separate of course.

Are You Ready To Be Success With Us ?

We are pleased to receive questions, comments and suggestions. If you ask for a specific piece of information or a reply, we will respond as soon as possible; however, please be patient as we do receive a lot of correspondence.