What I like most about Scott Letourneau and NCP is their incredible knowledge, and commitment to being honorable.
Strategy Session with the CEO
Schedule a Strategy Session with U.S. Business Formation & Sales Tax Expert, Scott Letourneau
Why Book a Strategy Session with Scott:
Scott Letourneau is known as the entity structure and sales tax expert. Over the last 25 years, he has helped thousands of entrepreneurs launch their U.S. business with confidence. He has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars with top attorneys, SALT (sales and local tax), CPA and other experts over the years. He is able to summarize the big picture for your strategy with the steps that make sense and lead you to the action steps moving forward. If you don’t have the right professionals on your team, he is able to direct you to the best based on your needs. Scott’s background is in business financing and producing results! He has been on many speaking stages around the world and sharing his strategies and insights on webinars with multiple e-commerce and entrepreneurial groups. Learn more about Scott’s expertise at his LinkedIn Profile.
Strategy Areas Covered:
Scott will cover everything including which type of U.S. structure is best, which state is best, how many structures, U.S. banking options, which type of assets will be protected, new nexus state laws and which states you need permits (or to close them out), behind on sales tax strategies, U.S. taxes, what you should be asking your CPA or attorney (if you don’t have the best resource, he will refer you to the best).
Do you know the best answers to these questions to structure your business and protect your assets properly?
- Which structure is best and most cost-effective based upon your situation? Do you have partners, different entities involved? Do you require investors?
- What asset groups are you looking to protect? Do you need multiple structures or is that overkill?
- How do you protect real estate, separate from your business, how does this tie into your estate planning goals?
- Should you consider a partner, investor, affiliate, or other relationship?
- Should you form a U.S. entity from your foreign entity? What are the costs involved and benefits? When does this not make sense?
- What are your U.S. tax responsibilities as a U.S. e-commerce seller? When if filing a U.S. tax return recommended even if there is a tax treaty with your country?
- What are your current U.S. sales tax responsibilities since the 2018 U.S. Supreme Court Case Wayfair vs South Dakota? What is your risk of audit for non-compliance? When does it make sense not to register to collect and remit sales tax?
- How to properly handle U.S. Tax Returns if you are not current with your filings and what you need to do to avoid an audit. (typically a three-year lag time).
- How do you protect your real estate? What are the consequences of transferring your properties into an LLC?
- How do you set up a U.S. bank account with and without travel? When is an office lease required, utility bill? Do all partners need to be at the bank? What happens when a US entity is owned by a foreign entity?
- Is this the time to sell on Shopify? What are my sales tax responsibilities now or should I stick with only Amazon.com?
- How should I structure my ownership of my company? Is it necessary to have another entity as the other of my operating entity? When does that make sense and when is that not a good idea?
- What structure set up mistakes do I need to avoid with partners to lessen the likely hood we end up in expensive lawsuits if things don’t work out with the business?
- How do I protect my IP? Do I need to trademark my name? What mistakes do most make that I don’t know about?
- What tools do I need to maximize my tax deductions, and keep on track to avoid massive IRS audits?
- How do I simplify all the requirements to get my business up and running, protected, and spend most of my time on sales and profitability, not compliance?
- How do you avoid being overwhelmed which is the crippling profit robber of any business? Do you know how to recognize this pattern quickly? Do you know how to get out of overwhelm immediately to focus back on profitable activities in your business?
Imagine having clarity after 30-45 minutes on these issues so you have a plan for your business moving forward. Scott has done all the research needed to simplify this entire process.
Who has Worked with Scott? Clients, Partners, and Joint Ventures:
Scott has worked with such top entrepreneurs such as Jay Abraham, the late Chet Holmes, Spike Humer, Nik Halik, Sandy Botkin, Todd Falcone, many top Amazon FBA sellers, many groups including Rapid Crush, Amazing.com, Taxify.co, World Internet Summit, the Tax Lien Association, as well as many other direct sales and online groups.
Scott has invested several hundred thousand dollars plus over years attending seminars (and consultations) with top tax and legal professionals, growth and financial experts, looking for the best strategies to help his clients.
Clarity is Confidence:
Scott’s goal is to be able to digest your complex situation and give you action steps to move forward with confidence and connect you with the best team to support you moving forward, which will save you a fortune in time and money (and help you avoid costly mistakes).
Imagine, emerging with confidence within only 30-45 minutes with a blueprint for your business and knowing how you and your family is properly protected.
Imagine, also having clarity to focus on profitable actionable items to grow your profits knowing your foundation is solid and in place.
Take the next step below and make an investment in your clarity and confidence to protect and grow your legacy.
Your Investment Options:
- Make investment with payment link above and schedule your appointment on Scott’s calendar.
- Scott will approve your calendar invite and scheduled time.
- Email a summary of your questions to email@example.com subject “Strategy Session Questions for Scott” 1-2 days before your scheduled call.
- Experience your strategy session and get clarity on how to move forward!
*After submitting your payment on the thank you page, you will be able to schedule your appointment. All times are 30 minutes and with the 45-minute package another 15 minutes will be added.
What Other Say About Working with Scott Letourneau...
Questions? We’d Love to Hear from You.
We are pleased to receive questions, comments and suggestions. If you ask for a specific piece of information or a reply, we will respond as soon as possible; however, please be patient as we do receive a lot of correspondence.