Strategy Session Benefits with Scott LetourneauGET STARTED
Scott will help you structure your entities to maximize protection and minimize your taxes. He will help you select the best state and entity for your situation.
Sales Tax Consulting
Scott will guide you through your current and future sales tax obligations based upon nexus guidelines and your compliance steps.
Scott will help you structure and protect different asset types and share advanced asset protection strategies as needed.
Scott has 25 years of experience working with top attorneys and CPAs and has helped many successful entrepreneurs.
GET SCOTT’S 30-MIN STRATEGY SESSION
Sales Tax Permit Registrations
Complete 8-Step Sales Tax Permit Registration Process.
Foreign Qualification /Registration:
Register where you have nexus with our services.
U.S. Bank Account Service
Establish a U.S. bank account for a U.S. entity.
Registered Agent Service:
Every new corporation or LLC requires a registered agent.
50 State Entity Formations
Establish a complete 50 state formation with our 6-step process.
U.S. Entity Formations
Establish a complete U.S. formation, including a U.S. bank account.
Strategy Areas Covered
Scott will cover critical strategies, including which type of U.S. structure is best, which state is best, how many structures, funding options for your business, U.S. banking options, which type of assets will be protected, new nexus state laws, and which states you need permits (or should close them out), strategies for what to do if you’re behind on sales tax, and U.S. taxes. Scott will help you formulate the questions that you should be asking your CPA or attorney (if you don t have the best resource, he will refer you to the best).
45-MIN STRATEGY SESSION WITH E-MAIL SUMMARY
Do you know the best ways to structure your business and protect your assets properly?
- Which structure is the best and most cost-effective based upon your situation? Do you have partners, different entities involved? Do you require investors?
- Should you consider a partner, investor, affiliate, or other relationship?
- Should you form a U.S. entity from your foreign entity? What are the costs involved and benefits? When does this not make sense?
- How should I structure my ownership of my company? Is it necessary to have another entity as the other of my operating entity? When does that make sense, and when is that not a good idea?
- What are your U.S. tax responsibilities as a U.S. e-commerce seller? When is filing a U.S. tax return recommended even if there is a tax treaty with your country?
- Since the 2018 U.S. Supreme Court Case Wayfair vs. South Dakota, what are your current U.S. sales tax responsibilities? What is your risk of audit for non-compliance? When does it make sense not to register to collect and remit sales tax?
- Is this the time to sell on Shopify? What are my sales tax responsibilities now, or should I stick with only Amazon.com?
- What tools do I need to maximize my tax deductions and keep track to avoid massive IRS audits?
- What asset groups are you looking to protect? Do you need multiple structures, or is that overkill?
- How to properly handle U.S. Tax Returns if you are not current with your filings and what you need to do to avoid an audit. (typically a three-year lag time).
- How do you set up a U.S. bank account with and without travel? When is an office lease required, utility bill? Do all partners need to be at the bank? What happens when a foreign entity owns a U.S. entity?
- What structure set up mistakes do I need to avoid with partners to lessen the likelihood we end up in expensive lawsuits if things don’t work out with the business?
- How do you protect real estate, separate from your business? How does this tie into your estate planning goals?
- How do you protect your real estate? What are the consequences of transferring your properties into an LLC?
- How do I simplify all the requirements to get my business up and running, protected, and spend most of my time on sales and profitability, not compliance?
- How do you avoid being overwhelmed, which is the crippling profit robber of any business? Do you know how to recognize this pattern quickly? Do you know how to get out of overwhelming immediately to focus back on profitable activities in your business?
Two Important Questions Scott will Help You Answer:
- How to best structure your business(es) to protect your business and personal assets?
- How to get in compliance with sales tax as an e-commerce seller?
Schedule a call
Make an investment with the payment link above and schedule your appointment on Scott’s calendar.
Scott will approve your calendar invite and scheduled time.
Email a summary of your questions to email@example.com subject “Strategy Session Questions for Scott” 1-2 days before your scheduled call.
Complete Asset Protection & Sales Tax Blueprint Road Map & Video with Action Steps (Limited Availability)
Scott’s goal is to be able to understand your complex situation and give you action steps to move forward with confidence. He will tell you the best strategies to support you moving forward, which will save you a fortune in time and money and help you emerge with confidence
“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”
“Leverage Scott’s incredible desire for the best strategies and the latest updates to your advantage.”
The coronavirus has had an enormous global financial impact, stock market uncertainty, and the cancelation or suspension of conferences and large events.Scott can help you get on track with a plan for your business, including the right financial steps to take..
“Scott’s financial background will help you plan out your best business options to protect your cash flow and to secure business credit.”
How I can help…
If you need support with protecting other assets, investments, cash, other businesses, or how to scale back, shut some down, cut overhead with fees, I can help you navigate through those situations
You may need support with your sales tax compliance and need support with knowing when to register or not during this crisis. Our team has applied for thousands of sales tax permits since 2015
I have paid for consultations with the top tax and law firms in the U.S. to break down the factors to determine in which situations should you start with an LLC, and how it should be taxed, or another starting point. The next level is which structures require another layer for the ownership, which most don’t cover. I will cover other complexities if you live overseas and need insights on tax treaties, U.S. returns, sales tax compliance, and much more. If you have multiple partners that can be complex, it is another area I excel in explaining the best options.
Although I will not give you financial advice for your investments, I have had a series 7 license in the past and stay on top of the global markets, especially as it applies to our clients doing business. I thoroughly understand both personal and business credit and how they interplay. It is a must that your company is not financially naked, which most are in the business credit bureaus. I operated a company for 10 years that focused on companies’ best ways to obtain business credit while maintaining 100% ownership.
You are likely working with your CPA’s to take advantage of the government’s $2 trillion relief package, which you should do. We recommend you get all the financial support to conserve your cash flow, which is your business’s oxygen. We work together if you need a referral; we will make a recommendation. You will also need to consider how to build business credit and your financial strength, even if at some point in the future is another round of federal funding. For many years (2003 to 2014), we helped with business credit and funding with our company called Fast Business Credit. To help entrepreneurs obtain business credit and understand cash and vendor credit, business credit bureaus…that service is being updated to help more entrepreneurs during this crisis. If you are a foreign seller with no SSN, the rules are different, and you need to know them. Over the years, I have interviewed dozens of leading financial experts, bankers, and credit gurus about how the system works (very counter-intuitive) and how to get the best results. In the end, I can help you ask the right questions and give you the best resources to make sure you know what your best financial options.
In our own business, we had larger offices, multiple employees and have gone through the phases of automation, our team working remotely (which will become more common now) and streamlining operations for more efficiencies. If you need that type of support, I can help you avoid a lot of costly mistakes (we made several)
I am a master practitioner in NLP, neuro-linguistic programming (think of Tony Robbins), and that is most important when it comes to determining the best patterns for success. It may be how to overcome the pattern of overwhelm or the Disney pattern for creating new ideas or changing beliefs that support you to focus on the opportunity… I see opportunities worldwide, mainly because I ask quality, better questions regarding beliefs that help drive me.
Key Strategy Questions to Ask Scott
- What are your best bank financing options for your business (find out if you qualify BEFORE you apply)?
- Which government COVID-19 financial relief plans should you consider?
- When should you not consider a merchant account or cash advance (the easiest money to get)?
- When should you consolidate entities or businesses (save on state fees and returns)?
- What are the best ways to lower my taxes?
- What are your best options if your credit score is below 650 (should you consider these options)?
- How does business credit help your business now (how long does it take)?
- What should you do with sales tax compliance at this time (what states are most aggressive)?
- If you are outside the U.S., is this a good or bad time to consider forming a U.S. entity? If so, what is the minimum you need to be up and running?
- What are the best tax professionals at the best price for my situation?
- How to properly make the calls to defer business and personal credit card payments, other payments to preserve cash flow.
- What assets will you wish you had protected 6-12 months from now (before it too late)?
- Which entity type is best to protect safe assets or risk assets (not all LLCs work)?
- Do you need a Nevada Asset Protection Trust (or is this overkill)?
- What are the options for transferring assets (not a step to skip)?
- What is the best way to protect real estate (this gets complex)?
- How do you help my parents or elderly with estate planning now (they are most susceptible to the coronavirus and must be protected financially)?
- What automation tools do I recommend that will save you time and money with my business (we tested a bunch, and it is how you use them that is most important)?
- When does a trust come into play with the entities (living, land, asset protection)?
- When should you consider closing down my business (what mistakes do you need to avoid in this process)?
- How do you get from overwhelm to productivity quickly to help your business prosper?
- What questions do you need to be asking differently to see more opportunities (likely out of your awareness)?
- If you are outside the U.S., is this a good or bad time to consider forming a U.S. entity? If so, what is the minimum you need to be up and running?
- What are your short- and long-term options as an e-commerce seller (will bundling save your business)?
- Plus, other strategy questions where you may need support to move forward.
What Other Say About Working With Scott Letourneau
What I like most about Scott Letourneau and NCP is their incredible knowledge, and commitment to being honorable.Sandy Botkin
I definitely recommend working with NCP and Scott Letourneau, do whatever it takes to solidify the core of your business in regards to building your business empire.Nik Halik
If you are looking to launch a U.S. – based business, Scott Letourneau and NCP are THE leading authority. I can’t recommend them highly enough.Spike Humer
Scott Letourneau and his company NCP are the experts in helping you incorporate and doing things RIGHT!Todd Falcone
“…I am extremely impressed with this world-class company…”Kevin Utt
“…I would recommend Nevada Corporate Planners to EVERYONE!”Mace Yampolsky
“…I’ve been using them for 13 years. Their service and support have been outstanding…”Michael Price
“…I am taking the time to say thank you to Nevada Corporate Planners and mention that they’ve done an outstanding job assisting us, getting our corporation founded, started and correctly off the ground in the Nevada Secretary of State’s office.”James
“…I’m so very thrilled to have my business started with Nevada Corporate Planners. I’m confident that my business has been started correctly and I’m even more confident, as a result, that my business will be successful. Thanks Nevada Corporate Planners.”Vanessa
“…NCP provided reasonable rates. They provided an abundance of material and information. Ms. Jenkins, Denice Mickelson and the entire staff provided me with a strong support foundation in order to proceed with forming my LLC by walking me through their program and helping me fill out the forms. In short, they secured my doubt. Thank you very much.”Jamie
“…I am very impressed with the company.”John
“…One of the main reasons I chose NCP is because of the personal connection I had with their support team. I appreciate the fact someone was always available to assist with my needs. Thank you NCP!”William
“…At NCP, Scott has taken the guesswork out of the equation and he offers an affordable, bulletproof and turnkey incorporation process.”Vishal
“…On behalf of myself and my brand new company, I want to thank Scott and all of his staff for the wonderful job they’ve done, the absolute excellent service that they give all of their clients.”Charlene
“…I would recommend NCP to anyone who wants to get their business started off on the right foot.”Daniel
“…This company is a significant player in this market in that it is an entity that does what they say they are going to do in a timely and proficient manner.”Reed
“…Nevada Corporate Planners have been a tremendous asset from the beginning and continue to provide resources and expertise as we evolve and grow.”Steve
“…I’ve come to know the owner personally. He’s very ethical and knowledgeable… I would highly recommend them and HAVE recommended them numerous times.”Larry
“…my experience with Nevada Corporate Planners has been outstanding… I recommend Nevada Corporate Planners to anyone without hesitation.”Jim Sapara
“…I’m delighted to give out a testimonial to Nevada Corporate Planners… We’re confident with Nevada Corporate Planners behind us, we’ll can grow straight and strong. We can’t recommend them highly enough.”Peter Maciuk
“…I wanted to thank Scott Letourneau for his fantastic advice! Thanks, Scott, for all your help and your company is awesome!”Robin
“…I really appreciate the follow-up and follow-through that you guys do. I really appreciate your effort!”Greg
“…Scott answered all my questions about my business. He also had information on marketing that was priceless! Thanks for all your help…”Misty
“…I was so impressed with the information I received from him (Scott). I was blown away with the information he presented. I look forward to working with Scott and his company…”Linda
“…I was very impressed with his (Scott) knowledge and experience. Scott and his staff have been knowledgeable and polite through the process…”Ron Miller
“…process as smooth as possible and very professionally done. I will definitely recommend you to everyone I come across…”Deliana
“…I found that talking with Scott and having him go over questions has made it easier for us to go forward with our own process. Every time I’ve called his office, his staff has been more than helpful. I have no reservations in recommending Nevada Corporate Planners…”Jerry
“…I appreciated the phone call from Tony to remind me of our annual renewal. With the holidays and end of year deadlines, I had forgotten. So, thank you for your great customer service and follow-through…”Ann
“…I’m very thankful to them (NCP)…”Kelly
“…I’ve been very pleased with how they set up and maintained my company. I will use them again and again…”Greg
“…I just want to say ‘Thank You’ to NCP for all their help! Thank you for your help and I really want to put a special shout out for Tony. You were great…”Ken
“…I’ve taken advantage of the informative information available to members of the Top 5% Club. I much appreciate his (Scott) one on one advice…”Ron
“…we’re very happy! Your service is impeccable. What I like is I’ve been able to go to them at any time and I’ve never been turned away when I want to ask a question. I would highly recommend your company to anyone…”Maria
“…the staff was very helpful and basically held our hand. The whole process was very painless! So, Good Job Nevada Corporate Planners…”Tony
“… If you guys are looking for a company… Nevada Corporate Planners is the company for you. They are so so helpful! Don’t choose anyone else but Nevada Corporate Planners!”Shahid
“…I just want to say how much I appreciate Nevada Corporate Planners! Nevada Corporate Planners have done an outstanding job of walking us through everything… they provide a tremendous amount of resources…James