LLC and Corporation Packages for Non-U.S. Residents
Launch Your U.S. Entity Formation with Confidence
Complete U.S. Entity Formations for LLCs and Corporations
All 50 States
Are you not sure which state or entity is best? Perhaps you are not clear on the impact on your U.S. tax responsibilities? Are you responsible for collecting and remitting U.S. sales taxes?
Our goal is to provide you with clarity and confidence in these critical decision points in your U.S. formation, which is included in our detailed training.
As a new client, we will simplify this complex process (as opposed to not even bringing up these points) that no one else will tackle correctly in our industry.
[Update] U.S. Banking Without Travel now included with Our Complete Formation and Complete Formation Plus Packages Only. Our banking service consists of a fully functioning U.S. Bank Account and consists of a debit card, and online banking (it is not Payoneer). No personal utility bill is required.
Complete Formation Plus vs Complete Formation: $1,197 vs $897 + $407 ($37 x 11 months)= $1,304 (Complete Formation Plus Saves $107)
Complete Formation Plus vs Essentials: $1,197 vs $497 + $200 (record book and shipping)+ $694 (U.S. Bank Account Travel + U.S. Bank Account No-Travel)+ $407 ($37 x 11 months)= $1,798 (Complete Formation Plus Saves $601)
Complete Formation vs Essentials: $897.00 vs $497 + $694 (U.S. Bank Account Travel + U.S. Bank Account No-Travel) + $200 (record book and shipping) = $1,391 (Complete Formation Saves $494)
Note: Both the Complete Formation and Essentials have $37/month for 11 months, which is separate.
- State filing fees. They depend upon entity type and state. Example: NV State Filings Fees for an LLC; $425. Wyoming is $100.
- $50 postage deposit if you choose mail forwarding as an option. Scanning only does not require a mail deposit.
- U.S. Virtual Basic Address Service $37 per month for 11 months. Our U.S. virtual basic address service applies to Essentials and Complete Formation packages. Scanning and/or mail forwarding fees are separate. See our mailing fees chart.
- $100 banking deposit. The monthly banking fee for a bank account without travel is free, for a bank account with travel is $10 per month. Your bank deposit is not required upfront. Our Essentials package does not include our banking service.
TIME FRAME FACTORS:
- Which State is Selected. Nevada and Wyoming formations are completed in about 48 hours after our team files them.
- The Completion of our U.S. Entity Form. You will have our U.S. Entity Form along with written and video instructions to complete and submit to our team within 15 minutes of your order. If you need more time to watch our video training on which state and entity are best or to speak with your accountant in your country, that will impact the filing time until the form is submitted and reviewed by our team. Our system will automatically send you reminders to complete this form and submit online to our office.
- The Complete of our U.S. Basic Virtual Address Form. You will also have this form right after you order and will need to complete this for us to file your U.S. entity.
- Payment of State Fees. Once you submit your U.S. Entity Form and it is approved, we will send you a link to pay your state fees.
- EIN Number. Our process is to fax the SS4 to the IRS to obtain your EIN with a U.S. address. The IRS requires typically 5-7 business days to submit the EIN, or our team will follow up. This time frame has been slower due to COVID-19.
- Questions to our Team During the Process. Our team will follow up the same day during business days Monday-Friday, or within 24 hours for your questions.
- Registered Agent Fee: The fee ranges from $125 to $200. Nevada is $200 and includes filing your annual report and follow up. Learn more here.
- Annual State Report: Examples; Nevada LLC is $350, Wyoming is $52.
- The U.S. Basic Virtual Address Service: $397 for another 12 months.
- U.S. Tax Returns. The most common is a 5472 and 1120 for a U.S. single-member LLC disregarded owned by a foreign entity or individual. Only the LLC name, address, and items B and E are required on the 1120. Other returns that come into play for the foreign owner are a 1120F protective return, 8833, or 1040NR, W-7, and 8833. We will refer you to our tax partners for a quote and send you email reminders for your annual tax returns.
Our process to help you form a U.S. company is the most complete. We understand you may not know all the questions to ask, and most websites only have a “simple” process, and you are smart enough to know there is more involved. Here is a list of questions that we recommend you evaluate during our entity formation process. Go to this link for our list of 12 items to ask before and during forming a U.S. Entity.
Our training will help you with the criteria to help make the best decision for your situation. You will also be provided with standard strategy options for the best entity. The training will cover which U.S. tax returns are included with each entity selection, tax treaties, plus a diagram for the most common structures. Our team will also review your submission after you get started to make sure it lines up with our SS4 application also.
After step 2 below, when you submit your web form with your type of entity and state. Your state and entity type will determine your state fees, and our team will send you a separate email for payment. The good news is you don’t need to know which state and type of entity before you start with NCP. Our video training will help guide you through your best options.
We will authorize the minimum amount of stock for each state. Some states have a higher filing fee based upon the number of shares and par value. Nevada, for example, at 75,000 shares at no par value equates to a $75 state filing fee, their lowest level. If you have a special request for more stock to be authorized and a different par value, we will send you a separate price quote before we file your corporation.
The time to file your LLC or Corporation will depend upon two factors; first, which state, and second, how fast you provide us the information on our step 2 & 3 of our process. Some states like Nevada can be filed within 24 hours of steps 2 & 3 being completed, others like California may take up to 2-3 weeks. States to have expedited options in most cases, if necessary.
After you submit payment, you will go to our thank you page to our next steps link to complete our web form. This link includes our special training and tips on which state and entity is best. If you miss the link on the thank you page, we also send you a welcome email with the same link to get started. Please check your junk folder for an email from email@example.com if you don’t see the welcome email within 10-15 minutes of payment.
Yes. We work with a group of top CPA firms (and tax attorneys) that specialize in filing U.S. tax returns that may be required. That may include the 1120 or 1120F protective return, along with the 8833 treaty disclosure, or form 5472, 1040NR, along with the W-7. Tax returns fees are separate from our U.S. entity formation packages.
Compare us to other online LLC or Corporate formation companies is like comparing setting up an Amazon account to running an Amazon business. The other online companies will help you file the articles and obtain an EIN, but they are not able to connect all the crucial dots with U.S. tax treaties, sales tax requirements, ACH pull, protective tax returns with the right CPA firms…
If you are looking for a company with a long track record (23 years) who works and hire experts behind the scenes to solve U.S. tax issues that you don’t even know about, you are at the right place. It is important to note, we have had to clean up a lot of “basic filings,” and our tax partners had to deal with years of IRS issues for these clients, which ended up costing them 100X what they paid for the “basic U.S. LLC” formation.
Additional Support and Bonuses Included with our U.S. Entity Formations:
World Class SupportWe use Zendesk for your e-mails (tickets) and our team will respond to your questions, queries, and needs very quickly.
NCP Members Training MembershipThis includes steps to help you with completing your entity record book, including completing your operating agreement, issuing membership interests or stock certificates, minutes of meetings and resolutions, capitalization, protecting IP, immigration, U.S. tax laws, and so much more.
Launch Your U.S. Company with Confidence Video TrainingLearn the steps to determine which state and which entity (and U.S. tax impact) is best when forming your U.S. company. Our support team, along with our 45-minute U.S. formation video and best state and entity summary, will simplify the process.
Launch with Confidence ChecklistOur simple checklist will help keep you on track with your new U.S. entity formation (especially the steps after formation).
Important Notifications and UpdatesYou will receive timely updates throughout the year for your U.S. tax responsibilities, sales tax changes, or other important deadlines to keep you in compliance. Sales tax is a contact moving target that we are on top of for you.
Access to our Vetted Professional ResourcesNCP is partnered with the best of the best in the areas of taxation, sales tax, bookkeeping, tax treaties, trademarks, legal, and much more. Need a resource? Let us know, and, as our client, we will provide an introduction.
NCP will Help Launch Your U.S. Company with our Complete Turnkey System – So You can Properly Take Advantage of the Opportunities in the U.S. and Grow Your E-Commerce Business and Protect Your Assets.
The Massive Advantages of U.S. Entity Formation Includes:
- Build trust as you sell to the largest e-commerce market in the world
- Position your business to sell and maximize company value
- Easier to obtain product liability insurance
- Leverage joint ventures and strategic partners with U.S. companies
- Position your business to open a U.S. bank account with a U.S. entity
- Invest in U.S. real estate, tax liens, and deeds
Since 1997 Nevada Corporate Planners (NCP) has helped thousands of business owners and entrepreneurs launch their business with confidence. As a client, you will have access to our vetted professional resources. NCP is your U.S. one-stop resource for launch your U.S. company.
Speak to a Team Member
If you are looking for clarity on our fees, services, or options to help, please click the link below to schedule a call with our team. There is no fee to speak with a team member. Our team members provide no strategy advice on which entity or state is best or provide any U.S. tax advice.
If you have specific strategy questions on which state or entity is best, U.S. taxes, or other strategy questions before you get started, go to the link below to schedule a strategy call.
Rather Schedule a U.S. Business Strategy Call?
In this 30-minute strategy call, Scott Letourneau will address your questions and guidance to move forward. Common questions include which state and entity are best, U.S. federal tax responsibilities, including sales tax requirements vs. selling from a foreign entity. Learn more.